WE ARE HIRING!
Our Values - Our culture is our DNA. it defines our mission, our goals, how we operate and communicate on a day to day basis, and how we attract and hire great talent:
• Be customer obsessed, everything begins here. We only succeed if consumers and retailers succeed. Faster, better, cheaper for the customer.
• Move fast.
Build, iterate and learn quickly - always think of the automated solution first.
A slow decision is worse than a wrong decision.
• Own it.
Think big, start small and power through problems to get it done.
A small group of committed people can change the world.
• Be open.
Build open, honest and respectful relationships with each other.
Transparency and integrity builds trust.
What you will be doing:
• Reporting to our Head of User Experience, you’ll be owning the experience for your own workstream, as our product comes to true scale
• Creating wireframes and delivering prototypes for user testing
• Analysing user feedback to better understand consumer needs
• Finding creative ways to solve our user problems - usability, findability, accessibility & excitement generators
• Working with our UI designers, developing wireframes and specs ready for development
• Communicating your design ideas and prototypes to our developers
• Rationalising your designs with development to be an experience gatekeeper - ensure that what’s brought live matches your vision
• Staying relevant with competitor products and industry trends
• We don’t require a traditional portfolio - there’s so much more to UX than what can be shown in a static image. However, we’d love for you to take us through your recent work and how you came to your design decisions.
We'd love it if you have*:
• Proven experience as a UX designer
• Familiarity with interaction design, information architecture and how they’re applied to webapps
• Proficiency in modern design software - we love Figma, Miro and Protopie, however we’re keen to know what’s in your workflow and can bring to our DesignOps
• Excellent communication skills - you’ll rationalise your designs to our business team, developers and fellow designers
• Experience with Fintech, Banking or Finance applications is desirable, but not essential
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Our Benefits - here’s a few and more to come ….
• Tax advantage Share Options
• Choice of laptop - Macbook or Windows
• Flexible working model
• Work from home set up
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Team lunch and social evenings
• Your birthday off, plus one Revival day