We Are Hiring!
We are a DeFi analytics platform that automatically calculates your profits and helps you improve your yield farming returns. The project is VC-funded, has received grants from X X X
We're looking for great developers who love DeFi, and encourage candidates of all races, creeds, genders, age, and sexual orientation to apply.
What We're Looking For : We're looking for a developer to join our smart contracts and data engineering team. You will work on
our award-winning on-chain zap protocol, on our indexing infrastructure and on our token, governance and curation smart contracts.
● Engineer our smart contract infrastructure
● Develop subgraphs and support external subgraph devs
● Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security
● Collaborate with our front and backend teams
● Write documentation
● 2+ years experience developing smart contracts particularly for DeFi protocols
● Experience developing subgraphs
● Deep DeFi knowledge and interest
● Attention to detail and a security-oriented mindset.
● A collaborative, problem-solving attitude.
● Experience in working on OSS
● An interest in the intersection of economic systems, software, and tokenomics
● Interest in Ethereum research (L1 and L2), and of other ecosystems (NEAR, BSC, Avalanche,
Solana, Polkadot, etc.)
● Experience with Rust